Thursday, May 13, 2010

The 9am Exam Crowd is gone...

The past hour was pretty busy here, as a flood of people came in freaking out about their exams at 9am. Now, it's emptied out again as everyone's off to their tests.  We were visited by Gabriella, and recently Jeff and Nermarie showed up to join us. Jason and I watched last night's Modern Family (awesome), which unfortunately means I'm caught up on TV for the week.

Now, we're discussing this morning's news, the new Arizona law banning ethnic studies in schools. We're all disgusted with the governor, who is pictured with the law on the front page of CNN. Our favorite quote so far (on the immigration law, not the school one) was from Governor Schwarzenagger, who joked "I was also going to give a graduation speech in Arizona this weekend. But with my accent, I was afraid they would try to deport me."

Two hours down, 10 to go...

No comments: